Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Warli Paintings with a modern twist

An old junior friend from my college has started an initiative introducing traditional Warli paintings with a modern touch. This multi-talented friend along with his wife draws and sells various day-to-day items with Warli paintings on them. Some also carry colored paintings unlike traditional white drawings on brown background. Personally being a drawing and painting enthusiast, I love the variety they are bringing each day and I can't hold back from sharing this information with as many people as I can.
Please join me in seeing these creations and if you'd like, you may buy a piece of art or more!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I had some knowledge of this subject

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton Shilpa for appreciation of our work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....Shilpa Thanks a lot for the appreciation and sharing the information :)

    ReplyDelete