Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Hmm….can’t believe it’s already a year since I started my blog..it seemed like fast and slow year. In this past year I have started my blog, moved twice in Mysore, moved from Mysore to Bangalore, switched jobs with 2 companies, lived with my uncle for a while to avoid long distance commute for job, travelled places in and around Karnataka, bought my first car. Finally, I am settling down well in Bangalore. And now the hunt for the house starts!
I am finally out of the just-returned-to-India syndrome. I have got used to the people, situation, facilities and infrastructure. There are many good and bad things in India…mostly bad…but it takes time to ignore the bad ones to start looking at the good ones. The most important thing is to be employed to get used to things and also get your mind off from bad annoying things.
The coming New Year should be great one. There are many plans and dreams that will come true, many special occasions to happen and I am eagerly waiting for them to happen.
May the New Year bring good things and peace to all. Above all I wish my country and the people progress more; we have a better govt. with educated politicians.
Happy New Year 2012 to all the readers. J

1 comment: