Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Diwali

When most of the companies have a holiday today for Diwali, we had a regular work day. Even though most of the people are already on vacation we had a decent amount of employees at work. I did last minute shopping for the Laxmi Pooja ceremony. Got earthen lamps for the first time. As I write I realize that this actually my FIRST Diwali in India after my marriage in May 2007...hmmm! Time flies really fast! Its definitely not as exciting as it used to be before...mainly because we have so much work and our parents are in other states, so there is no family get togethers.

I shall get busy making some Diwali snacks to share some with my new team mates...after filing almost 100 defect in 3 days...I have to be nice to them now J
My little earthen lamps
Here's wishing you all a wonderful Diwali with family and close friends. May the festival bring joy, love and prosperity to all.

1 comment: