Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bryan Adams Concert in Pune

Just now while I was listening to the songs on my iPod and Bryan Adam’s song “I’ll always be right there” started to play. It struck to me then that he’s is performing in India, my hometown Pune. Yaay!!! As much as I would love to watch him perform, I realized that the crowd will be HUGEEEE!!! People will be standing in lines 7-8 hours ahead of the show. I know BA was like GOD during my grad days; we rocked “Summer of 69” for every occasion! Now, I know it would be once in a lifetime opportunity for me to see BA in a concert in India, but all that realization above…too much L sorry Bryan!!! I would really love to watch you live, but I’ll pass and watch your videos.
Those who still want to be more loyal than me get your tickets soon; the Pune ticket link is still not up. Sorry! If I find one soon, I’ll update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment