Friday, January 28, 2011

Indian Cultural Dolls

Today I was in MORE: mega store. I was on the plastics-kitchenware-kids floor. And look what dolls I found. These seem to look like Indianized barbie dolls. And they are not alone, they have their husbands along with them :P So all you could play would be marriage-marriage..The dolls are really pretty with Indian attire & make-up. In my childhood days, dolls would be in mini's and frocks. Welcome to the new dolls spreading old Indian culture. Btw, they are called Cultural Dolls






I think you have to check their website for some unique doll couple like Salim Anarkali and Devdas Paro

1 comment:

  1. All the dolls are very pretty, i want the all.
    Enjoy wearing the designer sarees, anarkali bollywood suits and many more at goonshopping. Buy Traditional Wears at a very affordable rates and look stunning at party and other occasions.

    ReplyDelete