Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sachin – The GOD we have seen

Found a small compile of quotes of Sachin Tendulkar from players around the world.
"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." -Brian Lara(WI)
"We did not lose 2 a team called India, v lost 2 a man called Sachin" - Mark Taylor(Aus)
"Nothing bad can happen 2 us if we were on a plane in India wit Sachin Tendulkar on it."-Hashim Amla(SA)
"He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also".-Waqar Younis(Pak)
"There are 2 kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. all the others" .-Andy Flower(ZIM)
"I have seen God. He bats at no.4 for India in tests".-Matthew Hayden(AUS.)
"I see myself when I see Sachin batting".-Don Bradman(AUS)
"Do your crime when Sachin is batting, bcos even God is busy watching his batting". -Australian Fan
Barack Obama - "I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he's in batting"
And many more quotes found here

No comments:

Post a Comment